On this tour we will see the best sights of Malta and Gozo.
Day 1 we will be dedicated to exploring Malta.
Day 2 we will be dedicated to exploring Gozo island.
A variety of sites from Prehistoric Temples, Knights Hospitaller fortifications and Palaces or more recent British Colonial buildings – all are within easy reach.
Both days are open for improvisations and based on your interest and needs, the guide can adjust the itinerary.
Duration of the tour, 8 hours for each day.
We pick up from any hotel or other location in Malta and your trip starts right away!
The tour is designed for a private group from 1 up to 8 people.
Day one in Malta:
1. Valletta City Gate, Triq Ir-Repubblika, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta.
2. Marsaxlokk Bay, (famous Marsaxlokk fish Market only Sundays).
3. Blue Grotto ( boat trip to the Grotto optional)
4. Dingli Cliffs panorama.
5. Visit Mdina with its narrow streets and alleys crowded with ancient architecture
Day 2 in Gozo:
1. Calypso cave (mentioned in the Homer’s Odyssey)
2. Marsalforn Bay (Gozo fishing village)
3. Xwejni salt pans
4. Dwejra Bay with it’s spectacular inland sea and Fungus rock nearby
5. Ta Pinu shrine
6. Capital Victoria and it’s fortified city Citadella
There are no reviews yet.